Thursday, July 5, 2012

More Heat

The weather has been unbelievable in New York - the heat wave continues and most of us are stuck indoors (thankful for air conditioning). Being a bit claustrophobic, I've been getting antsy so tomorrow I'm getting out for a walk no matter how hot. As I write this blog post the prediction for tomorrow is a high of 93ºF. I'm not sure that there will be many folks out and about.

I visited with some friends to watch the July 4th fireworks. It was a great opportunity to try some low light photography and test the Fuji X Pro-1's capabilities. There were three charter members of the Future Heart Breakers Club in attendance. I would have done better to bump the ISO higher and use as smaller aperture (the camera was set with a shutter of 125th of a second, aperture of f1.4 and auto ISO - 640), but it was a quick grab shot because .... well, kids being kids the moment didn't last for more than a second.


No comments:

Post a Comment