Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Is In the Air

Yesterday was the first official day of Spring - the equinox is the day of March and September during which the plane of the Earth's equator lines up precisely with the center of the Sun. With a little help from Daylight Savings Time the days seem a little longer (except if you have to get up at 5am), and even though the air is still nippy with a winter chill, everyone's attitude is just a little warmer. I look forward to many days of roaming the city streets before the intensity of summer heat and humidity make New York feel like a blast furnace.

I spent a few hours yesterday roaming the midtown area near Rockafeller Center with a friend, and although I rarely get much quality shooting done when I'm with someone, I was able to capture a few quality frames.






No comments:

Post a Comment