Monday, October 7, 2013

Big News .... For Me, Anyway

Woo Hoo .... I'm spending the day tomorrow setting up my new iMac - 27" screen, fusion drive - it's going to seem blazing fast compared to my current six year old machine.

I've been hard at work on the Manhattan Diaspora 2013 project, and there's been quite a bit of interest in the community. It's nice to be able to invest myself in an effort that I know will be well received. That doesn't happen very often. More to come as things progress, but I think it should take about a year.

Even though it's very time consuming, I still try to get out for casual walks and some shooting fun. Last week after a meeting about the project I walked up Clinton Street to Houston Street to stop into Russ and Daughter for some potato latkes. Alas, I was way too late. They're usually sold out by noontime. So, on to Yona Schimmel's - same story, they were sold out also. I had to settle for a potato knish - poor me, eh?

Even though my thoughts were spinning with all the input from the meeting and my stomach was grumbling in anticipation of the latkes, I was still looking for an interesting street shot. How about this:




No comments:

Post a Comment