Thursday, January 3, 2013

A few interesting articles


The new year has propagated a few interesting articles that caught my eye and need to be passed on.
This article appeared in the Lens column of the New York Times. It's a transcript of a rediscovered interview with W. Eugene Smith, who is to my mind the greatest documentary photographer, ever.

This article was written last year in response to a physical attack on a photojournalist by Alec Baldwin.

And this article from the Online Photographer Blog addresses an issue which may not at first appear to be about photography, but it is.

Ok, now on to my work. I grabbed this shot on Lexington Avenue. Right after I took it, she asked me to come to her place so she could model the outfit for me (just kidding).




No comments:

Post a Comment